Thursday, February 23, 2006

Weird commercials

Man, there have seriously been some crazy commercials in this lifetime. Prime example: These things. Poll question: Are they mutant gerbils or mutant hamsters? I never really liked Quizno's anyway. Another case: The Budweiser Frogs. Yeah, like a trio of amphibians can convince me to endanger my liver, if not everyone on the roads. They got their share of parodies, though. Don Jenkins Ford in Fuquay-Varina got their own version, which was pretty cheap. It would have convinced me, had I not recently gotten a car from nearby Darryl Burke Chevrolet. Exhibit C: the Pilsbury Doughboy. Always liked that one, had a refrigerator magnet of him once. Next up, we have the AFLAC duck and the GEICO gecko. Those are definitely keepers. Then, there's Joe Camel and the Marlboro Man. If you fell for that, look at this and this. Lastly, there's all the cereal mascots. I'll tell you, my favorite was the Honey Comb guy, but some of them were so annoying, I was convinced not to buy those cereals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. It's quite interesting, and I enjoy reading it. =) Hope you've been doing well!
Love, Becky (from your theatre class last year)

2/24/2006 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home